SMART series intelligent multi-parameter universal controller has high accuracy, its unique professional design can be applied in water, chemical, pharmaceutical, food and hygiene in the production process of the most extreme physical and chemical environments. SMART series intelligent multi-parameter universal controller has modular bus structure, highly scalable functionality, high reliability and comfortable operation.
The amperometric sensor has a metal cathode, which is isolated from the medium by a thin membrane. The free chlorine and compound chlorine in the medium diffuse through the membrane and are reduced on the gold cathode. The silver anode and the electrolyte together form a complete circuit loop. The reduction of electrons at the cathode is proportional to the concentration of chlorine in the medium.
How does chlorine exist:
1. Active free chlorine (free active chlorine) hypochlorous acid molecule, HClO, is the most important part of the disinfection process.
2. Total free chlorine (free chlorine, free residual chlorine) is commonly referred to as chlorine disinfectants, which are composed of chlorine in these ways: elemental chlorine molecules Cl2, hypochlorous acid molecules HClO, hypochlorite ion ClO- (hypochlorine Acid salt)
3. Compound chlorine (chloramine) is a compound composed of chlorine and nitrides (NH2, NH3, NH4+), and the compounded chloride has no disinfecting activity.
4. Total combined chlorine refers to the general term of free chlorine and compound chlorine.
▲Municipal water supply
▲Water source monitoring
★Quick response sensor
★Automatic temperature compensation
★Short polarization time (60 minutes)
★Long calibration period
Under the condition of pH value <5, chlorine only exists in the form of HClO, and under the condition of pH value> 9.5, chlorine exists in the form of ClO- which has no disinfecting activity. When the pH value is between 5 and 9.5, the measured pH value can be used to realize automatic compensation.
▲polarization time, 60 minutes
▲Flow rate from 45 to 135 l/h
▲The maximum pressure is 1 bar
★Drinking water: chlorination control and activity monitoring of residual chlorine in the pipe network.
★Swimming pool: chlorination and disinfection measurement.
★Industrial circulating water: In order to prevent the growth of biological algae, it is controlled by adding chlorine.
Disinfectants are generally used to kill germs in the water. The stronger the disinfectant's bactericidal power against germs, it may have a similar effect on other organic substances. Therefore, the amount of disinfectant added must be strictly controlled. Excessive input of disinfectant will endanger the safety of humans and animals.
• Quick and convenient
The navigation menu contains 6 languages, which can be operated easily.
• Process safety
4.3" or 7" large size color LCD touch screen, convenient and safe touch operation and debugging
Large size screen with red flashing alarm, clearly visible from long distances and in dark areas
Alarm immediately, safe the process
• Alarm event record
Real-time data curve display
Record function for up to 6000 alarms
• Expert calibration function
Multi-point calibration function up to 9 point
• Powerful self-diagnosis function
Built-in heartbeat monitoring function and watchdog
Monitor the status of controllers and sensors, and promptly remind customers to take necessary maintenance
High-standard hardware and software security and password protection
• Powerful control function
High(low) limit control function
Optional: Timer control(automatic cleaning) function
Optional: analog PID controller
Optional: PWM controller
• Flexible fieldbus communication functions for IOT4.0
Optional fieldbus MODBUS, HART, Foundation Fieldbus FF, PROFIBUS PA, PROFIBUS DP, etc.
Product datasheet: Chlorine/Dioxide Chlorine Analyzer , if you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.