Thermal conductivity gas analyzer is an effective method to measure one of two components in a gas mixture (the thermal conductivities differ a lot). Mainly used to measure the content of hydrogen (H2), carbon dioxide (CO2), argon (Ar), etc.
Please see details in Thermal conductivity gas analyzer.
• Measurement of hydrogen (H2) content in synthesis gas of ammonia plant
• Purity measurement of hydrogen (H2) in hydrogenation unit
• Measurement of oxygen (O2) in pure hydrogen (H2) and hydrogen (H2) in pure oxygen (O2) in the process of producing hydrogen by electrolysis of water and oxygen
• Hydrogen (H2) content measurement in hydrocarbon gas
• Monitoring of hydrogen (H2) and carbon dioxide (CO2) content in hydrogen-cooled generator sets
• Measurement of hydrogen (H2) in chlorine (Cl2) in the chlorine production process
• Measurement of chlorine (Cl2) in the chlorine production process