The measurement principle of high-precision laser absorption spectroscopy is based on the absorption of light of a specific wavelength by the detected molecule.
Use laser diode light sources of different wavelengths according to the gas molecules, and then measure the intensity of the transmitted light (I) and incident light (I0) at the detector (Lambert-Beer law) to know the current gas concentration measurement chamber.
• Environmental and Process Measurement Technology (CEM)
• Industrial gas analysis
• Natural gas/biogas analysis
• Process measurement technology
• Biogas research
• Linearity error: ±1 % F.S
• Sensor sample cell: stainless steel with inert coating (inside and outside)
• Fast response time, t90 < 1 s possible
The navigation menu contains 6 languages, which can be operated easily.
• Process safety
7" large size color LCD touch screen, convenient and safe touch operation and debugging
Large size screen with red flashing alarm, clearly visible from long distances and in dark areas
Alarm immediately, safe the process
• Data alarm record
Real-time data curve display
Record function for up to 6000 alarms
• Optional mass flow measurement and controller
• Expert calibration function
Multi-point calibration function up to 9 point
• Powerful self-diagnosis function
Built-in heartbeat monitoring function and watchdog
Monitor the status of analyzer and sensors, and promptly remind customers to take necessary maintenance
High-standard hardware and software security and password protection
• Powerful control function
High(low) limit control function
Optional: Timer control(automatic cleaning) function
Optional: analog PID control function
Optional: PWM control function
• Flexible fieldbus communication functions for IOT4.0
Optional fieldbus MODBUS, HART, Foundation Fieldbus FF, PROFIBUS PA, PROFIBUS DP, etc.
• ATEX EExd II CT4 Optional
Measurement components and ranges
• HCl: 0~ 50 up to100ppm
Product datasheet: Laser spectroscopy analyzer , if you need more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Environmental and Process Measurement Technology (CEMS), HCl Analyzer, NH3 Analyzer, H2O2 Analyzer