Ultraviolet photometry analyzer has 2 measuring ranges as ppm or Vol.-%, and can also realize high-precision up to ppb range. It can measure 2 gas components simultaneously by using 2 UV-LEDs. Nitrogen oxides (NO+NO2), hydrogen sulphide(H2S), ozone(O3), sulphur dioxide(SO2) and chlorine(Cl2) can be measured.
UV-LED radiation is divided into measurement and reference paths by a beam splitter. The reference beam directly reaches the detector, which converts it into a reference voltage value. Using this reference signal, the aging effect of UV-LED can be almost completely compensated. The measuring beam enters the sample cell, and the gas in the sample cell is absorbed by the radiation in it. The absorption behavior is recorded by the measuring detector and used to calculate the gas concentration in the measuring cuvette.
The measurement of nitrogen monoxide (NO) requires a selective UV radiation source in the spectral range around 226nm. For this purpose a gas discharge lamp filled with NO is used, which emits precisely the radiation that is required for the NO measurement. The measurement mode also referred to as UVRAS (UV Resonance Absorption Spectrometry).
• Environmental and Process Measurement Technology (CEM)
• Engine development
• Elemental analysis
• Industrial gas analysis
• Natural gas/biogas analysis
• Process measurement technology
• Biogas research
• Linearity error: ±0.5%FS or 1 % F.S
• Sensor sample cell: stainless steel with inert coating (inside and outside)
• PEEK cell for corrosive gases (H2S, chlorine) on request
• High dynamic range, 1:100
• Fast response time, t90 < 1 s possible
• No water vapour cross sensitivity different to NDIR gas sensors
The navigation menu contains 6 languages, which can be operated easily.
• Process safety
7" large size color LCD touch screen, convenient and safe touch operation and debugging
Large size screen with red flashing alarm, clearly visible from long distances and in dark areas
Alarm immediately, safe the process
• Data alarm record
Real-time data curve display
Record function for up to 6000 alarms
• Optional mass flow measurement and controller
• Expert calibration function
Multi-point calibration function up to 9 point
• Powerful self-diagnosis function
Built-in heartbeat monitoring function and watchdog
Monitor the status of analyzer and sensors, and promptly remind customers to take necessary maintenance
High-standard hardware and software security and password protection
• Powerful control function
High(low) limit control function
Optional: Timer control(automatic cleaning) function
Optional: analog PID control function
Optional: PWM control function
• Flexible fieldbus communication functions for IOT4.0
Optional fieldbus MODBUS, HART, Foundation Fieldbus FF, PROFIBUS PA, PROFIBUS DP, etc.
• ATEX EExd II CT4 Optional
Measurement components and ranges
• SO2: 0 ~ 10ppm up to 10%(Vol)
Product datasheet: Ultraviolet photometry analyzer , if you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical oxygen analyzer, Environmental and Process Measurement Technology (CEMS), Chlorine Analyzer, Ozone Analyzer, Hydrogen sulfide analyzer, Nitrogen Dioxide analyzer, Nitric oxide Analyzer, Sulphur Dioxide Analyzer,NDUV analyzer, UV analyzer,UVRAS analyzer